Nazwa forum

Opis forum

• Nie jeste¶ zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Komputery

#1 2010-11-07 11:05:00

Seler34

Useful peoples

Lara Croft, Silence of the gods

Have started work on a new project, college work will likely slow down the development of this one untill March or April.
Screens are a work in progress.

Lara Croft, Silence of the gods (working title)
On a hunch that there may be a connection to Nubia, Lara travels to Colombia to visit what may be one of the oldest Central American cities of all. Older even then the city of Caral in Peru.

Whilst there she hopes to find a reason as to why so many ancient cultures seem to share common architectural and mythological concepts.

looks and sounds good leon
Looks great! This is going to be another exiting level if it's anywhere near close to the quality of the Forgotten Scribe. Looking forward to see more updates in the future!

delighted to see the work-in-progress. we'll be anxious to play ! thanks for sharing the update !
Looks beautiful! I especially like the geometry of the temple
looks epic!  architecture looks great

speaking of architecture, I finally decided to play another custom level and picked your Forgotten Scribe. The attention to architectural detail is astounding
I thoroughly enjoyed Scribe, and really can't wait for this one! Lovely work so far, Leon. The Mom in me says "good job" to putting your school work first!

Re: Lara Croft, Silence of the gods
leonvdn wrote:
Whilst there she hopes to find a reason as to why so many ancient cultures seem to share common architectural and mythological concepts.

Oh! I like this idea very much! It is still a big mystery to real archeologists too.
(Well, they have theories but have any of those theories been proved yet?)

The screenshots look good!
I agree, fantastic idea. I'm part of the group that wants to believe there was a strong tie between many of the ancient worlds.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm     

TRFAN21

Awesome! I loved Forgotten Scribe so I'm going to be looking forward to this.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 pm     

leonvdn

Thanks for the feedback everybody 
The theories are quite interesting, I was inspired by a documentary I watched on alien austronaut theory recently (ancient aliens). Not that I ascribe to some of the wider concepts they suggest in it lol, but it does raise some interesting questions.
Incans claiming they could melt rock while building walls that are so precisely matched that even a blade can't be put between them.
The complete lack of burn marks from flame torches in Egyptian tombs suggesting some kind of alternate lighting system
Stuff like that

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 am     

Seler34

Nice idea!

We don't know this world!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 pm       

Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending 
    Page 1 of 1
  [ 12 posts ]   

Board index » TR Forums » Chat About A Level