#1 2010-11-07 11:06:40

Seler34

Useful peoples

Look

User Control Panel • 0 new messages • FAQ • Search • Members • Logout [ Seler34 ] 
Last visit was: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 pm It is currently Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm

View unanswered posts | View active topics | | | back to trle.net View new posts | View your posts

Board index » General Forums » Technical Problems
All times are UTC + 2 hours

HELLO GUYS
Moderator: Tinka

Page 1 of 1
  [ 4 posts ]   
Bookmark topic | Print view | E-mail friend  Previous topic | Next topic 

HELLO GUYS Author Message
Seler34

HELLO GUYS
NOBODY CAN ME HELP YOU ARE BLIND OR SOMETHING ANOTHER I WANT TO DO GAMES AS I FAN THIS ADVENTURES BUT I CAN'T WITHIN YOUR HELP REALLY I WANT TO SHOW MY TALENT BUT I CAN'T I NERVOUS AND ANGRY FOR NOW THAT YOU CAN'T ME PASSING THROUGHT IT!!!!

Really I want help so I can start making games.I have the story,levels and so many other things.I show:
1.I think the best for my be topic of all world,Nostradamus and his ideas,so there will be many cultures and Lara Croft that realised that she must find answer for modern interesing question.So it will be the plot of my game!
2.About levels I think it will be in Egypt,all world and so many places on here,nice idea?

We don't know this world!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:44 am     

Matie

Eagle Eye of the Week

Re: HELLO GUYS
Hi Seler! I'm not sure I understood you correctly, sorry if I misunderstood anything, I'll try to answer.
Firstly: relax!  Sometimes you have to wait days to get a solution for problems with level editing. (Someone actually tried to help you. You can't blame the community for not answering immediately, and it doesn't help that you posted your questions about level editing in another section.)
The whole level building is a long process, learning it properly may take a longer time and you're often stopped by crashes and stuff. It needs some patience. I replied to your post about the error message.

Last edited by Matie on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:16 am     

snork
Chatterbox

Hej, Seler.

I answered in your original topic. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25180

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 am     

Seler34

I know,sorry but I had not easy life,devil and evil things happen,you have right,sorry I so stupic!!!But I wait for your help and this will be very useful for me beacuse I only beginer builder for now.On this planet was so many important peoples for everyone,was second and first world war,I tried to be on time with the clock of times and times leaving for now!   

We don't know this world!

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:22 pm       

Display posts from previous: All posts1 day7 days2 weeks1 month3 months6 months1 year Sort by AuthorPost timeSubject AscendingDescending 
    Page 1 of 1
  [ 4 posts ]   

Board index » General Forums » Technical Problems